10 September 2015
This course focuses on childhood issues related to development, health and wellbeing, from conception to 8 years old.
Course components include:
- Studying contemporary issues relevant to children
- Developing management and organisational skills to prepare for practical activities
- Developing creative ways to enhance a child’s development
- Studying contemporary issues relevant to children – discussing and examining the diverse range of values and beliefs about childhood and the care of children, the nature of contemporary families and the changing roles of children in a contemporary environment.
Style of learning:
- Practical component is a major focus
- Team work and collaboration
- Independent learning
- Participation in class discussions