We understand each student is different and requires support that suits their individual circumstances.
We offer an extensive range of support services for students to help them through their studies, including:
- Tutorial sessions in the Basement for one to one study support
- Friendly Library staff to assist with developing research skills
- Every student is assigned a coach, who is a teacher that supports students through their studies
- Student Support workers (qualified Youth Workers and Social Workers) are available to provide specific support with out of school issues that are impacting school success
- A midwife is available at the school at our antenatal clinic for expectant mums and new babies
- Crèche facilities to support students with young families
Our support services are available to all of our students. If you need extra assistance, please contact student services on 7285 1600 or your coach or a Student Support worker.
Useful links for student support
If you need extra support, these links may provide additional assistance. Alternatively, feel free to contact your coach or other support staff.