Our affordable school fees will vary depending on the number of subjects you study and your personal circumstances.
- Each semester subject has a fee of $30 (or $60 for a full year).
- VET course start at $45 per subject per semester.
The fee covers all normal classroom activities and projects. Additional costs may be incurred for extraordinary projects or activities.
- There is an “Access to Information Technology” charge each semester of $35 (or $70 for a full year)
For 2018, the maximum amount that a student will need to pay is $310 (including ‘Access to It’ and ‘Materials and Services Charges’)
- Students studying at NASC may be eligible for School Card which will cover your fees. Applicants need to complete an application form at the beginning of each year.
- Form A: Income Audit – paper version Click here
- Form A: Income Audit – online Version Click here
- Form M: Migrant and New arrivals Click here
- Form S: Adult Re-entry Students Click here
- Form Y: Students living away from home and receiving youth allowance Click here
For more information about the School Card Click here or phone 1800 672 758
Fee paying students may pay in a variety of ways:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) :
Bank SA, Elizabeth, Northern Adelaide Senior College Governing Council Inc
BSB 105-153 Account 570025240 (please quote Invoice Number to ensure correct allocation of funds)
- EFTPOS, Cash or Cheque payments
- Over the phone Credit Card Payments
- Negotiated Payment Plans
Use Centrepay to make regular deductions from your Centrelink payments. This is a voluntary and easy payment option available to Centrelink customers. Go to https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/centrepay
Please contact Cathy Sellan on 7285 1600 to discuss any matters concerning payment of fees.