Our caring teachers and support staff will help you achieve your academic and personal goals.
We will help you every step of the way from enrolment right through to graduation day. Our enrolment counsellors assist each and every student attending Northern Adelaide Senior College (NASC), by working with them to create a study plan that suits their individual circumstances, interests, goals and personal needs.
Who is eligible to study at NASC?
To be eligible to enrol, you must be over the age of 17 and have not completed the South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) or its equivalent.
Most of our students have been out of school for at least six months before they enrol with us.
If you’re over the age of 21, there will be some restrictions on how long you have to complete the SACE and the subjects you’re able to study.
Make an appointment with our enrolment counsellors to discuss further by calling (08) 7285 1600.
Enrolling at NASC is very simple. Our enrolment counsellors will walk you through the necessary steps.
This checklist includes everything you need to know in preparation for your enrolment meeting.
- Make an appointment with an enrolment counsellor by calling (08) 7285 1600 or filling out the enquiry form.
- Bring 100 points of proof of identification to prove your date of birth and address such as a:
- Birth certificate (70 points);
- Driver’s licence (40 points);
- Proof of Age card (25 points);
- Centrelink card (40 points).
Note: if you are over 18 and have not been enrolled in a school for 6 months or more you will be required to consent to a DCSI Child Related Employment Screening. This application will be completed at your enrolment interview – please do not get any other clearances as they cannot be accepted.
- Other items to bring to your enrolment meeting include:
- Medicare card;
- Centrelink Health Care card (you may be eligible for a School Card which will assist with fees);
- Passport, Visa or other travel documents (for overseas students only);
- Reports from any previous studies;
- Certificates with accompanying competencies for any Vocational Training (these may give you accreditation towards your SACE);
- A copy of your current criminal history clearance (if you have one);
- A list of your emergency contacts.
- Print and bring the completed enrolment form or fill it out and email to Student Services.
Check out the subjects we offer and start thinking about what interests you.