Northern Adelaide Senior College understands that each student is different and requires support that suits their individual circumstances.
We offer an extensive range of support services for students to help them through their studies, including:
- Roaming teachers throughout the day to assist with subject and assignment help;
- Friendly Library staff to assist with developing research skills;
- Case managers are available to provide specific support with out-of-school issues that are impacting school success;
- A midwife is available at our antenatal clinic for expectant mums and new babies;
- Crèche facilities to support students with young families;
Our support services are available to all of our students. If you need extra assistance, please contact Student Services on (08) 7285 1600 or case manager.
Useful links for student support:
If you need extra support, these links may provide additional assistance. Alternatively, feel free to contact a case manager, wellbeing leader or other support staff.
- The SACE board or call (08) 8115 4700;
- Northern Adelaide State Secondary Schools’ Alliance or call 0418 855 460 ;
- Homelessness Gateway Service or call 1800 003 308;
- Domestic Violence Hotlines or call 1800 800 098;
- SHINE SA – Sexual Health Information Networking and Education or call (08) 8256 0700;
- Drugs & Alcohol Services SA (DASSA) or call 1300 131340
- Mental Health Emergency or call 13 14 65;
- Kids ‘n’ You Family Service or call 8287 4855;
- Pregnancy Advisory Centre or call 1800 672 966.